For the first time, i got tagged.... So here goes.
Tagged by Laurane
State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
The 10 people I tag are to then follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
1. I seldom show my emotions if I'm depressed/sad about something i think it's embarrassing such as putting on weight or something about myself
2. I go on facebook during work =.=
3. I have never gone into a lesson without being at least 50% prepared with resources
4. I *admired* a girl friend of mine when we were boarding in Year 12. It was shit scary because I know I am not les but i admired her.
5. I never ran stark naked in front of anyone before (eg in orientation camps etc)
6. I always believe the qualities and achievement someone can be/do, even if the everyone around him/her thinks otherwise.
7. I've liked someone before who is a gay (but i didn't know he was gay until later on)
8. I love durians (which most Westerners think it's a strange liking cos they absolutely hate the smell)
9. At one stage, I couldn't use 3rd grade toilet paper and insisted on using Sorbent paper - thus I insisted on bringing a few rolls of Sorbent toilet paper back to Brunei everytime I went back for holidays =D
10. I have at least a cup of milk tea every single day without fail.
I tag:
Wilson
Grace Loo
Lydea
Conie
Joawenn
Bleh......i tag these people because they are the ones who i think visit my blog once in a while and won't be bothered typing it out :)
The person who tag you is?
Laurane
What relationship of you with him/her?
Good friends
5 impressions towards him/her?
Nice, warm, friendly, helpful, talkative
The most memorale thing that he/she has done to you?
Umm.... she called me twice when I'm in Darwin.... =)
The most memorable word that he/she has said to you?
Heeheee
If he/she becomes your lover, will you?
Wt? Hmm, i don't think my bf wouldn't be too happy about that......
If he/she becomes your enemy, will you?
Will I what........actually i don't really understand the question lor
He/she has to improve on?
Underestimating herself
The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
Hug her!!! hehe
How do you think people around you will feel about you?
Hopefully warm and comfortable with my presence ~ I hope they see me as a genuine and honest person.
The character for you like for yourself is?
Umm.....down to earth, nice, genuine, easy to talk to
On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
My fat gene. oops, that isn't character is it. But it affects my character so I guess my stupid thinking is something i hate.
The most ideal person you want to be is?
Haiya, talk and talk also won't happen one la..... ><>
For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
;) Drop me a msg and I'll thank you in person
No one is going to be so boliao and do this after me =.=
And on another note, when at times i just need to feel *cared* and concerned about, i feel so distant; it's like I'm being avoided because I might not be in a great mood and you don't want to hear it and pretend everything's alright. Stop pretending!! During the hard times, you hide like you're so busy and don't want to talk to me. it's so annoying. who was there for you during your hard times? who wanted to listen even if you didn't want me to? bleh.
Friday, 10 October 2008
TaGGed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments
Post a Comment